6) If you were in a TV series, which show and what would your role be? Walking Dead. I'd like to play a zombie with the whole Erie Hurricane uniform on lol.
7) If not a professional basketball player, then what? Architect
8) Favorite food? Rice and beans
9) Most embarrassing song that would come on shuffle on your iPod? I saw the sign (Ace of Base)
10) Something you'd like the fans to know about you?Always keep God 1st....in whatever you do.
Fun Around the League
Craig Fata of the Bloomington Flex receives a visit from a special guest during their last home game on March 15th when they defeated the Lima Express 102-90.
Fata is the play-by-play man for the Flex and always seems to run into people like this at their home games.
The Indianapolis Diesels dance team entertain the fans during a game break when the Express came to town.
The Diesels went on to beat the Express when they nailed a three-pointer with 1.9 seconds left in the game.
Who's Hot:The Buffalo 716ers have won four games in a row and five out of their last six.Buffalo scored a season-high 153 points in their last victory and six players scored in double-digit figures.
Who's Not:In what were critical games last weekend, the Lima Express dropped two out of three games against division rivals, one in which was against the Indianapolis Diesels who they are fighting for the second playoff spot with in the Midwest division.
Game of the Week: Rochester vs. Pee Dee
March 21st @ 6:30 p.m.
The last time the Rochester Razorsharks (14-1) and the Pee Dee Vipers (10-3) met was back in January for a weekend series at the beginning of the season.
The Vipers were able to take advantage of playing at home and gave Rochester their only loss of the year. However, Rochester came better prepared the following day to pull out a victory as well.
The series is tied at one win a piece in this best of three series. A victory for Pee Dee could help give them an edge in an attempt to gain home court advantage come playoff time.